We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Video Teleconferencing Specialists (VTC)
Solutions By Design II, LLC is searching for Video Teleconferencing Specialists who will work as a member of a Video Operations Center to perform technical duties related to administration and end-user support for VTC infrastructure, endpoint devices and video streaming.
Knowledge, Technical Skills and Ability:
- Experience with managing video conferences and VTC systems using the TelePresence Management Suite (TMS).
- Experience with Tandberg/Cisco Video Teleconferencing Architecture to include infrastructure equipment configuration and dial plan infrastructure
- Infrastructure equipment to include Codian MCUs, VCS Control, VCS Expressway, ISDN Gateways, and TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Experience with video streaming (live and on demand streaming)
- Experience specifically with VBrick Video Streaming solution (Vbrick VEMS, Encoders, Video On Demand Server (VODS)) a plus
- Knowledge of multicast routing and protocols (ROUTING: PIM Sparse Mode, PIM Dense Mode, PROTOCOLS: IGMP, MSDP)
- Candidate must have the ability to remotely troubleshoot Tandberg/Cisco VTC units located at the various sites around the country.
- Candidate must have the ability to use TMS software to setup and configure Video Teleconference units, upgrade phone books, and firmware on both Tandberg and Cisco VTC units.
- Candidate will be required to perform required maintenance of all VTC equipment including patching, upgrades.
- Candidate will be required to development Engineering Change Plans (ECP’s) and Standard Operating (SOP) Procedures for VTC equipment.
- Candidate will be required to configure and install Cisco Equipment (VCS Gatekeepers, Codian MCU, TMS, and Cisco VTC Units.
- Candidate consults with client(s) and internal engineering groups to create and/or review requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs.
- Candidate will be required to analyze forecast numbers and models to forecast traffic requirements and capital costs for system.
- Candidate will assist with developing and overseeing the adherence to maintenance and performance standards of data, voice or video network hardware and systems.
- Candidate shall provide assistance in the scheduling, planning, coordinating, and operation of VTC equipment.
- Candidate will require expert technical knowledge related to configuration and installation of VTC devices including: MCU, gatekeeper, management server and endpoint units.
- Candidate will provide support for all hardware and software related requirements for various VTC sites, including room-based VTC systems and desktop VTC units.
- CompTIA Security+CE (required to start)
- Must be able to obtain one of the following additional certifications within 6 months of starting:
- Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
- Cisco TMS Operations Functions
- Cisco TMS Scheduling for End-Users
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active DoD Secret Clearance with SSBI, or a DoD Top Secret Clearance
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").