We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Sr. Performance Automation Tester
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is seeking a Sr. Performance Automation Tester to join our team in support of our Federal Health IT customer. The Tester’s responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining automated test frameworks that not only integrate with our continuous integration and deployment DevOps environment, but also tests end-to-end enterprise functionality across multiple browsers.
- Collaborating with a team of developers, designers, and product owners to develop end-to-end test scripts, that are in-line with product direction and customer requirements.
- Working closely with product owners, developers, and release management to develop automated functional, regression, stress/load, and security test scripts and frameworks.
- Prioritizing, streamlining, and developing automated test scripts from manual test case.
- Defining performance / load testing plans and strategies.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze performance test results.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile testing in a continuous integration/deployment environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, Protractor).
- Team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Open Source Tools (Jmeter, Webdriver).
- Must care about quality and know what it means to ship and maintain high-quality code.
- Proficiency building dev/test pipelines with Jenkins or similar tools .
- Experience reporting testing results in a clear, detailed, and analytical style using fact-based metrics.
- Actively researches new tools/methods that could prove beneficial in the implementation of Automated Tests.
- Coordinates with Feature Release teams to understand and implement the team’s automation needs.
- Experience in developing test automation or combination of development and test automation. Experience in automation of web services and to integrate those with CI/CD (automating build processes, deployments and continuous integration process).
- Bachelor’s Degree along with 6+ years of experience.
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation.
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").