We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is looking for a motivated Project Manager to lead a variety of projects of motivated professionals to deliver IT, data analytic and project management solutions for the US Government, DHHS & CMS. Projects will include the evaluation of quality of health care for millions of people and linking and analyzing diverse structured data sets tracking lifestyle, health decisions, health care, and health payments as it relates to injury, disease, recovery, and wellness.
- Ensure there are sufficient personnel to perform against this order so that all deliverables are provided at acceptable quality levels with customer satisfaction.
- Provide project management identifying potential requirements, resource scheduling and tracking.
- Prepare project schedules based on priorities given by management.
- Direct program activities with all appropriate functional proponents.
- Direct the preparation and delivery of the contract deliverables.
- Provide the technical and functional resources at the required level for integration of all tasks specified within the PWS.
- Establish and monitor status of project plans, schedules and milestones.
- Serve as the contract management POC for day-to-day operational issues.
- Provide coordination, documentation and tracking of all change management requests covered by the contract.
- Assign responsibility for and ensure that deliverables are submitted in accordance with the deliverable schedule.
- Produce Deliverable Reports by fully utilizing automated reporting tools appropriated by the customer.
- 12+ years relevant experience
- Able to take on new challenges and professionally communicate and collaborate with peers and executive client and corporate leadership
- Understanding of laws, regulations and policies driving quality improvement initiatives. within the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Project Management experience delivering high volume, national scope analysis and insights to CMS through other projects focused on quality improvement initiatives.
- Direct, review and shape analytical and support provided to CMS through the review and oversight (of execution) of an array of statistical methods applied to national scope data sets.
- Design project workflows and deliverables to ensure that customer expectations and needs are met.
- Serve as the point of contact to interface with CMS and other stakeholders regarding progress on project scope and outcomes.
- Knowledge of NoSQL, SQL, Data Warehouse, ETL, Business Intelligence and Analytics tools.
- Process Improvement and Requirements Analysis.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Desired skills and experience:
- Prior experience supporting Federal agencies including HHS, CMS or other health IT business domain.
- Prior experience supporting the health care or health insurance industries
- Knowledge and experience with CMS-specific lifecycles a plus (e.g., XLC).
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Cloud based databases and data warehouses
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- PMP and CSM Certifications
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").