We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
As Product Manager, specify high-level requirements to the Agile team. Collaborate with Scrum teams, stakeholders and the customer Product Owner to develop and estimate user stories and establish acceptance criteria. Provide clear vision of product, defining the vision in the form of well-defined user stories, prioritizing user stories together with the team and estimating them to create a clear line of sight to the product.
- Create and maintain the product road maps and product backlogs.
- Focus on supplying a high quality, usable product for the users and business stakeholders.
- Provide specifications and clearly defined user stories to a distributed development team.
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the team.
- Get detail level of requirement from stakeholders or customers.
- Prioritize feature and development using data driven techniques.
- Drive decision making in grooming the backlog.
- Lead cross-functional coordination to ensure that business requirements are being met
- Coordinate with Program Manager and Scrum Masters to assist sprint development efforts
- Manage the work within the Expedited Lifecycle.
- Manage interactions with the Product Owner and product users.
- Manage expectations with the Product Owner.
- In coordination with the Program Manager, define the deployment schedule.
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings.
- Attend sprint planning meetings.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- 10+ years progressively increasing experience in software development
- 5+ years experience in Agile delivery
- Hands-on operational experience serving in Product Owner capacity on large similar and complex software / systems development initiatives.
- Expert knowledge of Agile delivery processes (e.g., Scrum, KANBAN, etc.). Understanding of methods and techniques for Agile Delivery; understanding of system design, including documentation (SDD), backlog grooming and planning (estimation); implementation and testing, including Agile/Scrum management with peer to peer development and test-driven development; Acceptance Testing, including software quality assurance, Section 508, Security, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong oral and written communications skills including the ability to participate in persuasive discourse with customers and the ability to produce compelling documentation of solutions that is easily understood by non-technical reviewers.
- Demonstrated success in building meaningful and productive relationships with senior managers, peers, and customers is also required.
- Prior experience in the health IT business domain.
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").