Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is seeking FM Applications Developers to join our team in support of our Federal Defense customer in Aurora, CO. The individual(s) in this role will be joining a team that is responsible for maintaining, operating, and providing engineering and technical support to an Oracle Federal Financials (OFF) based e-Commerce system. The team is responsible for administration and maintenance of the existing custom software; administration and upgrade of the existing Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software and tools; maintenance of the existing COTS extensions and COTS configurations; corrective software maintenance of custom software, COTS extensions and COTS configurations, including all efforts to diagnose and correct application processing or performance errors; coordination for and troubleshooting of web-based applications executing on remote, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) computing platforms and network infrastructure; and support of DISA upgrades of Operating System and Network infrastructure.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Oracle® Federal Financials (OFF) application development (using Developer Suite Forms and Reports and Workflow Builder) on a UNIX environment with an application of the size and complexity of the OFF application, with knowledge of government accounting preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience to include Oracle® Federal Financials R- 12 application development (using Developer Suite Forms and Reports and Workflow Builder) experience on a UNIX environment with an application of the size and complexity of the application.
- MTR/PAT/Extranet Development Support – A minimum of 5 years of experience with ADOBE® ColdFusion® application development (ColdFusion Builder and/or Eclipse) on a Windows® and UNIX® environment with applications of the size and complexity of the MTR/PAT and Extranet applications.
- Documentum and Warehouse Development Support – A minimum of 2 years of experience with Java and Perl® development for applications of the size and complexity of the Documentum® and EDW applications.
- Warehouse Development Support – A minimum of 5 years of Informatica® application administration and development experience, along with Control-M experience for applications of the size and complexity of the EDW application.
- OBIEE Development Support – A minimum of 5 years of OBIEE application administration (including installations and configurations), development experience, and BI Publisher experience with applications of the size and complexity of the EDW application.
- MTR/Extranet Application Administration Support – A minimum of 6 years of experience in IT System Administration of procurement tracking applications, statistical gathering databases, and report generating applications to include: knowledge of all phases of acquisition management, knowledge of the Federal and Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition process, knowledge of Integrative Acquisition Environment and DoD acquisition system policies and procedures, knowledge of the DoD Procurement Data Standard, experience with change management, and demonstrated customer service skills.
- Documentum Development Support – A minimum of 5 years of experience with OpenText® Documentum® application administration and development on a Linux environment with applications of the size and complexity of the E- Commerce Documentum® application.
- Must be a US Citizen possessing or able to obtain a security clearance (i.e., ADP-I or II) in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").