We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is seeking a Knowledge Manager/Trainer to join our team in support of our federal defense customer in Montgomery, AL. The Knowledge Manager will be a part of a team responsible for operating a secure, reliable, and efficient data center network environment supporting DISA and the Department of Defense (DoD). This includes command and control, information assurance (IA), change/incident/problem/configuration management, network tool monitoring/administration, and network performance/capacity/trend analysis, as well as overall network operations center management and maintenance of network infrastructure operations.
- Develop and maintain a normalized, searchable, and relevant knowledge management-based portal to manage known errors and related fixes/workarounds, common technician guide processes/checklists, and new release documentation for focused training products to build and sustain the Incident Management team knowledge. This individual will have privileged access to a DISA information system, which will have an ability and access to the control functions of the information system/network, administration of user accounts, etc.
- Assess, forecast, and monitor their workforce training status based on established DoD IA workforce requirements and assessed workforce technical shortfalls. Provide ongoing ownership and maintenance of a training calendar forecast.
- Develop and monitor a training budget and coordinate training requirements with management. In conjunction with departmental leadership, the individual will assess developmental needs across the network operation center and create appropriate training solutions.
- Evaluate new mission workload implementations for compatibility with the current incident management support model and new required skills or technical procedures and develop and deliver targeted materials in small group sessions (up to 10) in time to support new implementation release. Package new implementation transition documentation and deliver targeted training material into a format suitable for use in the Government’s current knowledge management system.
- Provide ongoing ownership and maintenance of the current incident management knowledge management solution, providing a searchable environment of the latest operating procedures, checklists, and known error information.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual training, documentation, and KM QA reports. In conjunction with Government leads, establish CSFs/KPIs and implement a continuous improvement plan to achieve the established CSFs/KPIs.
- US Citizenship is required
- Must have a current DoD Secret / IT-1 security clearance
- Must have a minimum of 2-6 years of relevant experience along with a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar field of study
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").