We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
SBD is looking to hire an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) who will provide support across our Health Business Unit. The ISSO is responsible for ensuring information security for an assigned area of Business / Project focusing on key areas of risk, outlined in the Information Security policy, under the direction of the Information Security management team.
The ISSO will be responsible for coordinating with the Data Guardian, ISO, Business Owner, and CRA to identify the types of information processed, assign the appropriate security categorizations to the information systems, determine the information security and privacy impacts, and manage information security and privacy risk.
- Report compliance on secure protocol use in websites periodically as defined within the defined regulations.
- Submit recommendations to the CRA for system configuration deviations from the required baseline
- Coordinate with the CIO, CISO, SOP, Data Guardian, and Website Owner/Administrator to ensure compliance with control family requirements on website usage, web measurement and customization technologies, and third-party websites and application
- Coordinate with the System Developer and Maintainer in identifying the information security and privacy controls provided by the applicable infrastructure that are common controls for information systems
- Document the controls in the information security and privacy plan (or equivalent document) to ensure implemented controls meet or exceed the minimal controls defined by CISO guidance
- The ISSO must ensure the duties of the Security Control Assessor and Contingency Planning Coordinator are completed.
- Conduct Information Security risk assessments and compliance evaluations for infrastructure and application assets within required timeframes and to industry standards and regulatory specifications
- Ensure controls implementation for identified Information Security risks for business area of responsibility
- Define, create and maintain the documentation for certification and accreditation of each information system in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Support audit and client engagements, coordinate the collection, review and submission of Information Security deliverables and coordinate the remediation of audit concerns
- Manage expectations with multiple stakeholders on projects and programs in conjunction with the Information Security team
- Promotion of Information Security awareness through various communication channels within the organization
- Experience developing technical documentation for SSPs and successfully leading systems
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering is preferred (Five (5) additional years of comparable work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree)
- CISSP Required
- Preferred Certifications: CISA, CISM
- 5-7 years with Information Security standards and risk management frameworks experience
- CMS Security Experience a Plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills, strong analytical and organizational skills
- Results driven individual who can manage multiple complex assignments, manage assignments based on criticality, in a timely and professional manner
- All applicants must have lived in US for at least the last 3 consecutive years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific background investigation
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").