We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
SBD is seeking a SADOM Specialist (Security Application Device Operation and Maintenance) to join our team in support of our federal customer. This position is approved for telework with up to 20% travel within the continental US. Responsibilities of the SADOM Specialist will include:
- Responsible for contributing to daily operational update meetings for SOC staff and unscheduled situational update briefings for client leaders as needed.
- Analyze reports to understand threat campaign techniques and lateral movements and extract indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Reference applicable departmental and operating administration policies in work products.
- Recommend sound remediation and recovery strategies and suggest defensive policy enhancements and information technology procedures.
- Provide forensic and network analysis.
- Perform threat detection and trend analysis. Understand and convey of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors, and network vulnerability exploitation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience with Cyber intelligence analysis
- Experience with information security devices, including firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention systems, and applications, including security information management tools, such as NetForensics and Splunk
- Experience with the capabilities and techniques of hacker and hacktivist groups, criminal syndicates, and advanced persistent threats conducting computer network exploitation and attacks against the US government resources and critical infrastructure
- Experience with signatures, tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with preparation for and execution and implementation of such attacks
- Must be a US Citizen with a minimum DoD Secret Clearance
- Must be able to obtain an agency specific clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Developer/Scripting experience: Python, Bash, PowerShell, Rest API, Splunk
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Background in Vulnerability Management and/or Certification and Accreditation and/or Incident Response
- Experience and with common security tools: ACAS/Tenable Security Center/Nessus, Splunk, and McAfee ePO, Nmap, FireEye, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Experience working in a Microsoft AD environment
- Firm understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience with Open Source intelligence techniques
- Experience with working in a network security incident response team, including a Security Operations Center (SOC), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Incident Response Center (CIRC), or Cyber Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC)
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").