We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
PMO-QA Support Specialist
The PMO-QA Support Specialist provides project and process support to SBD’s project management office (PMO) and quality assurance organization. The PMO-QA Support Specialist provides assistance to Project Managers with project management activities including reporting, scheduling, coordinating and information management. The PMO-QA Support Specialist also provides assistance to SBD’s Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) with internal corporate, ISO, and CMMI process compliance activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain internal Project Management Office (PMO) schedule, including scheduling and tracking of Monthly Management Review (MMR) reports and meetings, as required.
- Coordinate with Project Managers for submission of required reports, project metrics and project artifacts.
- Assist project managers with lifecycle management activities for each project including project kick-off, project tailoring, project metrics management, and ongoing deliverable management.
- Assist project managers with establishing and maintaining project repository and associated internal and contract-required documentation.
- Assist with ongoing quality management activities, including audit planning and coordination.
- Assist with project, process and other internal audits including QA of QA as required by SBD Quality Management System
- Assist PM’s and QAM with tracking and follow-up of any internal corrective actions, as needed.
- Assist with Quality related communications to different stakeholder within the company.
- Assist with Quality related trainings to SBD PMs, Process Managers and other stakeholders.
- Conduct QA & PMO orientation in the absence of QAM.
- Assist with periodic review/audit of SBD released process artifacts and templates released in PMO site including PAL.
- Assist in compilation of metrics and other data from projects and processes and analyze for reporting to management.
- Coordinate with QAM to track process improvement & document change requests and reach out to the requester(s) if more information is needed.
- Assist QAM with external audits/appraisal scheduling and organizational coordination.
- Assist QAM with conducting lessons learned sessions, exercises on process improvement related projects/tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT
- 1-2+ years business experience in IT profession (consulting or internal IT)
- Understanding of process management
- Understanding of project management and IT lifecycle management concepts
- Must be highly organized and have solid interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, listening and writing skills
- Energy, integrity and strong work ethic
- US Citizenship is Required
- PMO and/or Quality experience preferred, but not required.
- Statistics and data analytics background a plus.
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").