We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Senior ETL Developer
SBD is seeking a motivated Senior ETL Developer to join an exciting modernization project for our client, working in a fast-paced and forward-thinking agile environment. The project team will be responsible for developing a custom system and migrating data from traditional data stores to new data stores.
- Hands-on coding and development of ETLs using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) and Informatica PowerCenter.
- Analysis, design, and development of ETL solutions.
- Minor data modeling and mapping in support of ETL development.
- Perform automated testing around data transformation and ETL.
- Support data validation, data cleansing, and data mapping.
- Testing BI reports, data extracts, data mart.
- Develop a complete understanding of the customer’s data environment.
- Maintain the integrity and security of data across several databases.
- Working on SQL & No-SQL database technologies.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 8+ years of experience (additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Strong experience with ETL/Informatica, Oracle and related technologies
- Experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with automated testing types, tools, and techniques (e.g., xUnit, Functional, Load, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.).
- Experience in testing back-end systems with no user interface.
- Understanding of Relational & Non-relational database concepts.
- Good written communication skills (test documentation)
- Must be familiar with the GIT repository.
- Must be able to analyze production issues related to the database and queries.
- Strong technical skills and experience with:
- Databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- SQL & No-SQL
- ETL tools and concepts (e.g. Informatica),
- Reporting tools (e.g. Cognos)
- Must be able to pass background investigation
- Must be forward thinking and passionate problem solver able to work in a group environment that contributes to global client and company mission and culture
- Able to take on new challenges and professionally communicate and collaborate with peers and executive client and corporate leadership
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Experience and familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices in a Microservices environment.
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").