We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist to join a team of Data Management professionals responsible for improving the user community’s experience by modernizing the access to and enhancing the analytics of our client’s Data Repository into a cloud environment. This team will be responsible for replacing the existing platform with a newer, modernized version using business intelligence tools including MicroStrategy, R, Python, SSRS, SAS, and other tools as required.
- Ensure continuity of the reporting and analytic initiatives and business intelligence environments. The BI Specialist will also be key in helping to build our client’s strategic vision for the future.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, management and support of mission critical enterprise BI reporting and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes and environments.
- Maintain and enhance the data integration processes built for integrating data from the legacy applications.
- Help to automate the data integration process for any future data sources.
- Provide Report Development Services using MicroStrategy or other Business Intelligence (BI) or reporting tools.
- Provide operations and maintenance support for existing BI implementations.
- Continue maintenance and build upon the BI platform for the existing projects.
- Develop reports, dashboards or new mobile applications as requested by users.
- Provide an organized, user-friendly capability to take high-level summary numbers and drill down to transaction-level data to assist users in financial analysis to include detailed trend analyses and to isolate significant abnormalities.
- Support new features and functionality to enhance the capability of the BI platform to support data needs.
- Review the existing BI environment to design, develop, implement, and maintain an improved environment that enables enterprise analytics through standardized and ad hoc reporting with interactive dashboard capabilities. Provide subject matter expertise (SME) for deploying complex web enabled visualizations and dashboards with role-based access control.
- Improve existing reports, recommend new reports, and build integrated dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of applicable experience.
- Prior experience with BI tools such as MicroStrategy, R, Python, SSRS, SAS, etc.
- Prior experience with data integration services using Informatic and Python.
- Must have and maintain a minimum of Legal Permanent Resident Status. Non-U.S. citizen applicants with Legal Permanent Resident status must have resided in the United States for at least three of the last five years.
- All applicants must be able to successfully obtain a federal agency-specific background investigation (Public Trust), inclusive of a credit check, prior to beginning work for this customer.
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").