Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is seeking a Purchase Card Team Specialist to join our team in support of our customer located in Indianapolis, IN. Qualified persons should be able to perform Purchase Card Help Desk support, systems support, on-line/off-line data entry support, and clerical assistance as required. Qualified personnel shall be able to support the following Tasks:
Help Desk Support
- Answering incoming telephone calls and e-mail messages relate to issues concerning the Purchase Card System, and include account set-up and changes, purchase order log entry, reconciliation of the cardholder monthly statement, cardholder and approving official account maintenance, approving official review of cardholder statements, and Purchase Card Commitment Document (budget) questions
- General questions concerning training class schedules, class registration, system access, resolving vendor disputes, etc. Inquiries related to purchasing, pre-approval requests and problems, which need to be answered by procurement personnel, are to be forwarded to the Task Manager and/or Purchase Card staff members.
- Responsible for logging all inquiries and provide a monthly summary identifying recurring problem areas.
Data Entry Support
- Identification of problems with the card issuing bank's web-based system and Purchase Card System Answers the main phone for the procurement office, forward calls, take messages and provide information as requested.
- Informing the Task Manager of system errors; researching and analyzing information in the card issuing bank's system and Purchase Card System to validate accuracy of account set-up forms and maintenance actions; creating various reports from spreadsheet data in response to audit and program requests
- Analyzing daily reports of Purchase Card activity, and recording and updating data on a master spreadsheet to ensure that all systems are in balance.
- Assist cardholders and approving officials with the Purchase Card and create and maintain a master e-mail list of all participants in the Purchase Card program.
- Account setup and maintenance actions
- Knowledge of Excel, MSWord, and PowerPoint is necessary to create various reports, presentations, training certificates, correspondence, and other documents in support of the program. Skills involved include the ability to independently analyze and edit source documents.
- Ancillary clerical-type related tasks such as filing and coordination/mailing of training material are required to support the Program.
- Distribute incoming mail, sign for packages and coordinate office supply requests.
- Individuals cannot begin working under this project until a Background Investigation (BI) is completed with approval from our customer’s Security Programs Division. All personnel employed by SBD for the performance of work outlined herein shall either currently possess or be able to favorably pass a background investigation specific to our customer.
- US Citizenship is required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Out-going personality, comfortable in open communication environment.
- A self-starter, able to learn quickly and willing to engage themselves.
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
- An attention to detail.
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").