We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is seeking CSIRT Analysts to join our SOC team in support of our federal customer located in Stennis Space Center, MS. CSIRT Analysts will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage incident related ticketing within the Enterprise through the currently utilized Ticket Management System and the Enterprise Operation Center Online.
- Monitor the customer and CSIRT mailboxes; Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and all additional SOC tool set.
- Create detailed Incident Reports: Identifying when possible, the effect and scope, what happened, where is originated from, timeframes, why it happened, how the system was vulnerable/ how the attack occurred, and the reason for the attack.
- Performance of analysis tasks (Artifact Analysis and Handling – Packet Analysis, Malware Analysis) --- Understanding and identifying intruder techniques and the artifacts associated with the incident.
- Risks and Threats to computers and networks
- Security vulnerabilities/weaknesses and related attacks
- Physical security issues
- Host/System security issues
- Network Security issues
- Malicious code
- Implementation flaws
- Configuration weaknesses
- User errors
- Must ensure CSIRT remains in control of incident communications to most effectively determine what is happening, what facts are relevant, and what assistance is needed. The majority of this communication occurs through written word:
- Email responses concerning incidents.
- Documentation of event/ incident reports, vulnerabilities, and other technical information.
- Security Policy Development
- Security Awareness Training and Education
- Background in Systems Operations or System Support
- Must be a competent problem solver easily adapting to a changing and fast paced work environment with the ability to cope with stress and work under pressure to address new situations and efficiently handle incidents:
- Determining the relevance of the data to provide.
- Identify what information is important, missing, or might be misinterpreted or incorrect.
- CSIRT members must have the ability to “think outside the box “and look at issues from multiple perspectives to identify relevant information or data.
- Seek additional information from multiple resources.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance AND a customer-specific background investigation prior to starting
- Security+CE certification is preferred
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").