We provide competitive benefits including heath, dental, long and short term
disability, 401(k) plan, and direct deposit as part of your total compensation
Are you ready to be challenged and recognized for your achievements? Apply below if
you are an ethical, forward-looking person focused on customer satisfaction and
delivering on-time solutions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SBD is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work
environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
SBD is seeking a motivated Project Manager to join an exciting modernization project for our client working in a fast-paced and forward-thinking agile environment. The project team will be responsible for developing and supporting a custom developed web-enabled system. This includes the user story development, architectural design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of new functionalities as well as enhancements to existing ones. Data Analytics support is a critical function of the system and will provide users the ability to analyze and use the health insurance and related information. This includes a data repository and analytics solution to act as a cloud-based data platform for capturing, sharing, aggregating, and analyzing health insurance and related information to support improved decision making, improved business practices and improved services to states and federal agencies.
- Ensure there are sufficient personnel to perform against this order so that all deliverables are provided at acceptable quality levels with customer satisfaction.
- Provide project management identifying potential requirements, resource scheduling and tracking.
- Prepare project schedules based on priorities given by management.
- Direct program activities with all appropriate functional proponents.
- Direct the preparation and delivery of the task order deliverables.
- Provide the technical and functional resources at the required level for integration of all tasks specified within this PWS.
- Establish and monitor status of project plans, schedules and milestones.
- Serve as the contract management POC for day-to-day operational issues.
- Provide coordination, documentation and tracking of all change management requests covered by this task order.
- Assign responsibility for and ensure that deliverables are submitted in accordance with the deliverable schedule.
- Conduct a quarterly Program Management Review (PMR) for senior management.
- Establish a Quality Control Plan (QCP) enforcing the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- Work tickets IAW the Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) for each performance standard.
- Produce Deliverable Reports by fully utilizing automated reporting tools appropriated by the customer.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- 12+ years relevant experience
- Experience leading data movement and transformation technologies
- Understanding of laws, regulations and policies driving quality improvement initiatives within the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Project Management experience delivering high volume, national scope analysis and insights to CMS through other projects focused on quality improvement initiatives.
- Direct, review and shape analytical and support provided to CMS through the review and oversight (of execution) of an array of statistical methods applied to national scope data sets.
- Design project workflows and deliverables to ensure that customer expectations and needs are met.
- Serve as the point of contact to interface with CMS and other stakeholders regarding progress on project scope and outcomes.
- Knowledge of cloud-based data strategies, NoSQL, SQL, Data Warehouse, ETL, Business Intelligence and Analytics tools
- Process Improvement and Requirements Analysis
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Experience and familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices in a Microservices environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles (e.g. Github, Jenkins, Ansible).
- PMP and CSM Certifications preferred
- Must be able to pass background investigation
- Must be forward thinking and passionate problem solver able to work in a group environment that contributes to global client and company mission and culture
- Able to take on new challenges and professionally communicate and collaborate with peers and executive client and corporate leadership
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at SBD will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. SBD does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").